CSR donor data is everywhere. So many CSR software vendors … plus third party crowd-fundraising platforms … money shows up from Facebook or Paypal … and to top it all off, you receive checks from vendors that you never even heard of.
And making it worse … everybody has their own web portal where you are expected to maintain an account, update your org’s information, download data, blah, blah, blah. Different data formats. Confusing terminology. Which gift date field is that?. The problems seem to go on and on. Well, no longer!
CSR Matters developed this new CSR Data Management service in order to take those headaches away and return actionable donor data to your nonprofit. We want to help you turn fund-catching back into fundraising in the workplace.
Here’s how it works:
- We set up a file with all of the data portals you need to access for data.
- Once each month, we download your data and upload it in a data account we have created just for you.
- The data fields are normalized against your donor management or CRM software.
- Data is checked for dupes and bad records.
- Then we produce a file configured for your donor management team to upload into your CRM software.
- If we run into problems, we contact you so we can talk through possible resolutions.
Pricing depends on the number of portals we have to manage for you, plus any special requests you may have for us. So give us a shout today and we can start helping your fundraising team get the most out of your CSR data.