CSR Services for Nonprofits
If your fundraising plan is not working as it should in the workplace, then we need to talk. Ask yourself:
- Does your nonprofit have a fundraising plan that incorporates Workplace Giving or Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?
- Are you wrestling with too many donor data feeds from too many – unknown? – third party giving portals?
- When you hear from the latest fundraising business wanting to “give you money”, do you wonder if it is legit or a scam?
- Do you feel like you are fund-catching in the workplace, not a fundraising?
CSR Matters can help you turn fund-catching back into fundraising. Let’s face it, today’s world of workplace giving, CSR and online giving are rapidly changing. But companies and nonprofits need each other, now more than ever, and we can help. Our CSR Services for Nonprofits include:
⊕ CSR Data Management ⊕ Developing a Workplace Giving Fundraising Strategy
We invite you to read more about our services below. And if you don’t see something you are looking for, just ask!
CSR Data Management
Making Sense Out of So Many Messes
CSR donor data is everywhere. So many CSR software vendors … plus third party crowd-fundraising platforms … money shows up from Facebook or Paypal … and to top it all off, you receive checks from vendors that you never even heard of.
And making it worse … everybody has their own web portal where you are expected to maintain an account, update your org’s information, download data, blah, blah, blah. Different data formats. Confusing terminology. Which gift date field is that?. The problems seem to go on and on. Well, no longer!
CSR Matters developed this new CSR Data Management service in order to take those headaches away and return actionable donor data to your nonprofit. We want to help you turn fund-catching back into fundraising in the workplace.
Here’s how it works:
- We set up a file with all of the data portals you need to access for data.
- Once each month, we download your data and upload it in a data account we have created just for you.
- The data fields are normalized against your donor management or CRM software.
- Data is checked for dupes and bad records.
- Then we produce a file configured for your donor management team to upload into your CRM software.
- If we run into problems, we contact you so we can talk through possible resolutions.
Pricing depends on the number of portals we have to manage for you, plus any special requests you may have for us. So give us a shout today and we can start helping your fundraising team get the most out of your CSR data.
Developing a Workplace Giving Fundraising Strategy
Because Larger Gifts are a Good Thing
Did you know that the average gift made by a donor through the workplace is 3 to 5 times larger than a gift made online or by check? Three reasons:
- Many workplace giving programs leverage payroll deduction, which enables an employee-donor to give more while spreading that gift out over the course of a year.
- In a proactive workplace with a great culture, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and employee engagement strategies encourage greater participation in company-sponsored Workplace Giving events.
- Most Fortune-level companies, as well as many in the Mid-market, offering corporate matching to some or all of their CSR giving programs.
So, is your nonprofit benefitting from all of this workplace largesse? Or are you ignoring your workplace giving potential?
CSR Matters offers Workplace Giving (or CSR) Fundraising Development services to nonprofits. Within the context of your larger fundraising strategy, we can offer insights and analysis of your giving histories, plus help you make changes for future success. We understand data, we have years of corporate giving experience, and we want to help you succeed.
How it works:
- We review past performance against goals and objectives.
- We review your donor database or CRM data structures, and recommend improvements to track CSR data.
- Typically our clients benefit from spending time gaining a deeper knowledge of current CSR industry trends.
- We help you set new goals and objectives, while identifying the means by which success will be measured.
- Working with your fundraising team, we develop a series of executable tasks to improve your fundraising performance from the workplace.
Remember: fundraising through the workplace enables you to gain many potential new givers at every company where you have a presence.
Pricing varies. We can set up a one-time, fixed price engagement to establish your new CSR fundraising strategy. Or we can work with you on a retainer and become part of your fundraising leadership for the next year. Let’s get started today!